project 365 Nov-Dec

DAY 357
I know Christmas eve the most happier for kid is no school+presents. I
usually let them drawing at my den.  After my little one taking nap, my
big boy has a friend coming over to play for a while.  While they are
playing, my friend & I are baking cookie.  Of course, they have so much
fun running around in the house, especially my little one.  Before the supper
time, i ask my big boy opens another presents for my little one, i can't wait
to give my big boy, so i sneaky to take it under the christmas tree.  You know
how could he know it.  When he is eating his supper, he asks for  when he
could get the christmas presents, then i could see his eyes "BLINK" &
"SMILING".  You guess what happens next.........

































No comments:

Post a Comment